Tuesday 6 August 2019

Pushing Kodak Vision3 250D, IE500

OK so I finally got round to it. I got myself some more Kodak Vision3 250D.
This time I decided to shoot it at IE500 on a trip to Oxford.

I was quite happy with Vision3 250D when I first did the five motion picture film review last Summer (that were all developed in RA4). Since then I have returned to shoot Vision3 500T and developed it in proper ECN-2 developer. So for this push +1 test with Vision3 250D I also used ECN-2 developer.

The shots were all taken with Tair 11A (135/2.8) on a Minolta 7000i body.

Outdoor, overcast summer day. Well balanced colours. No real issues except for camera seemed to underexpose a few of them, like the second one below.


Indoor, mixed lighting. University of Oxford.






My thoughts: A slight disappointment. The poping colours from Vision3 250D IE250 are gone. Left is a well balanced but muted result with increased grain. I also feel that some of the lattitude was lost in the push. Maybe best shoot this film at IE250 and use Vision 3 500T for the low light situations



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete